Schedule it Ltd - Terms and Conditions
The term 'Schedule it', 'us', 'we' or 'our' refers to Schedule it Ltd, and our authors. The term 'you' or 'end user' refers to the user or viewer of our website or any other products and services we supply.
If you continue to browse and use this website, place an order for any of our products or services, or use any of our products, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by our terms and conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Schedule it's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
You may pay by Paypal, a credit card or bank transfer and all charges are payable before delivery of any software licenses or services.
Payment using a debit or credit card is taken at the time you place your order and is processed using Stripe, an external secure payment processing provider.
Remit Payment to: Schedule it Ltd, 4 Hawthorn Croft, Lofthouse, Wakefield, UK, WF33ST. Other details Company No. : 07130768, VAT No. : GB 111 9342 45
Invoice payment are payable immediately upon their delivery to you (or upon our notice to you that they are available to you for downloading).
After 30 days, outstanding amounts will be subject to a service charge of 8-12% per month or, if less, the maximum rate allowed by applicable law.
We reserve the right to reject or not accept any order placed with us at any time. If any payment is received for an order we reject for any reason the payment will be returned in full.
Please note that, while you may exercise the rights licensed immediately,
the license will be automatically void (as if it never existed) in the event that we do not receive payment for the license on a timely basis.
Also please note that you are responsible for any transactions that use your user name and password; please protect the secrecy of those pieces of information.
Estimates as to delivery and/or installation dates are given in good faith but are only estimates and they are not guaranteed times and should not be relied upon as such.
Time is not of the essence of the contract and we will not accept liability for any losses unless we fail to deliver within a reasonable time.
If the expected delivery time is likely to, or does, exceed 7 days you will be able to cancel your order if you wish and receive a full refund of the monies you have paid.
If you have a special discounted license, account rate or type, then changing the number of users/licenses or license type will cancel any special arrangements and revert you back to our normal offerings.
Once a purchase is made for any of our products we reserve the right to use your company name and or logo on our website. If you do not wish us to use your company name and or logo on our website please contact us so it can be removed.
If your payment is returned for insufficient funds, you will be required to pay all bank fees and any collection and/or legal fees required to collect the full amount.
Payments returned for 'stop-payment' or 'closed account' or credit card 'charge-back' will be considered fraud, and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.
We reserve the right to reject and/or refund any order or payment without notice.
To ensure you are entirely satisfied with our products we offer a full trial version for you to test fully and without any functional limitations.
Depending on the license type you purchase some features may not be available or could be reduced.
We are also happy to extend this free trial period to cover any reasonable period of time you may need to be sure you are 100% satisfied with our products and services before any purchase.
Software Refunds and Returns
Once a purchase of licenses for our Desktop product is made we are happy to offer a full refund if you decide you are not 100% satisfied with our products, providing it remains unopened, and your full license key has not been sent. Once we send your full license by email we are unable to offer a refund.
Once a purchase of new licenses for our Online product is made, and your new account is opened, we are happy to offer a refund of any full months remaining in your account, if requested within the first 14 days of you opening your account.
Due to the discounts offered, bulk pricing packages available, and commitments made by you to use our products and by us to our suppliers based on your chosen longer term commitment, no refunds are given after the first 14 days of you opening your account. You can choose the minimum term of your account during the order process. No refund is possible during this minimum term (outside the first 14 days) but accounts can be closed with 90 days notice.
Schedule it is marketed as "shareware" - we offer a fully functional evaluation/download version for potential users to "try before you buy".
(Download a FREE Evaluation!) Therefore, it is assumed that when a user purchases the registered version from us, he/she is satisfied with the program's features and functionality.
If you have not tested our free evaluation version, please do so before you place your order to make sure that the product you are ordering is what you want. Once you receive your full desktop license keys it is considered to be 'Opened'. Opened software cannot be returned for refund, regardless of the delivery method. Also please understand that software, which is considered 'intellectual property", has the unique ability to be copied unlike a physical product.
When you purchase any version you will not need to download any new software. After your purchase we will send your unlock key which will unlock your trial version. If you have not yet downloaded the software, or created an online account, please select from the Product link above.
All desktop licenses are valid for 1 year after which new licenses need to be purchased. All online licenses are valid for a minimum of 1 month (or your chosen period) after which new licenses need to be purchased.
Downloading or subscribing to any of our products (the "SOFTWARE") indicates your acceptance of these terms.
Shareware License Agreement and Limited Warranty
Any software, system or service upgrades we may make to our services, no matter original source of the request or idea, are the property of Schedule it Ltd.
We grant the end user non-exclusive right to use one copy of the desktop software by the end user personally on one computer for each license purchased.
All other rights not expressly granted are reserved by the author.
The end user may store one or more copies of the desktop software offline, on secondary storage media (i.e. tape, diskette) for backup purposes.
The end user may not charge or receive any consideration from any other person for the receipt or use of the Software without receiving the author's prior written consent.
If the end user wish to include the Software as part of a "shareware compilation", please contact the author for written consent.
The end user may not: modify, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based upon the Software.
The end user agrees to use his/her best efforts to see that any user of the Software licensed hereunder complies with this Agreement.
Grant Of License
The software and online service is owned by the author (except where stated) and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
This software and online service is provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The entire and exclusive liability and remedy for breach of this limited warranty shall be limited to replacement of defective media or documentation and shall not include or extend to any claim for or right to recover any other damages, including but not limited to, loss of profit, data, or use of the software or special, incidental or consequential damages, or other similar claims, even if the author has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event will the author's liability for any damages to the end user or any other person ever exceed the lower of the list price or the actual price paid for the license to use the software, regardless of the form of the claim.
WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL OTHER IMPLIED TERMS ARE EXCLUDED.
Specifically, we make no representation or warranty that the software or documentation are "error-free", or meet any user's particular standards, requirements, or needs. In all events, any implied warranty, representation, condition or other term is limited to the physical media and documentation and is limited to the 30-day duration of the limited warranty.
We are not responsible for, and does not make any representation, warranty, or
condition concerning product, media, software, or documentation not manufactured or supplied by the author, such as third-parties' programs that are designed using the author programs or files.
This license will be construed under the UK laws of England and Wales.
If any provision of this License shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law,
that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of this license will remain in full force and effect.
A desktop license is required for each installation or remote client connection. An online license is required for each unique login.
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE: THIS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (AN INDIVIDUAL)(, HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS "YOU" OR "LICENSEE") AND SCHEDULE IT LTD. ("LICENSOR") FOR THE SOFTWARE IDENTIFIED ABOVE, WHICH INCLUDES COMPUTER PROGRAMMING CODE AND MAY INCLUDE ASSOCIATED MEDIA, PRINTED MATERIALS, AND "ONLINE" OR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION ("SOFTWARE"). BY CLICKING ON THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW, OR BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
End-user License Agreement
The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold.
Personal licenses are for non business use only and can only be registered to individuals not companies. Startup (Standard) and Business (Professional) licenses are for personal and business use. A license is required for each installation or remote client connection when using our desktop tool, or for each login when using the online version.
Each single Schedule it desktop license can support up to 3 remote TomTom units, an approved email list of 3 addresses for sending or receiving via email alerts, 3 Outlook paths, and 3 resources in a Full Web Output.
Bulk license packs are available which give unlimited sharing and removes the 3:1 limitations.
1. LICENSE. This EULA permits use of the Software. If you intend to use the Software on more than a single PC, or the software is accessed by more than one PC, you must purchase additional licenses. Additional licenses are available on our website at https://www.scheduleit.co.uk
Schedule it Ltd grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to do the following: (i) reproduce and use the Software on a single computer solely for your personal use; (ii) copy the Software for back-up or archival purposes in accordance with your standard back-up or archival procedures.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. You may not do the following: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, translate, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Software, or authorize any third party to do any of the foregoing (ii) modify, or create derivative works based upon the Software, in whole or in part; (iii) distribute copies of the Software; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; or (v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software. The Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer. Schedule it Ltd reserves any rights in the Software not expressly granted to you in this EULA.
Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Schedule it Ltd may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any of its terms and conditions. Upon notification of such termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All interest in any copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in and to the Software (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Software), the accompanying materials (if any), and any copies of the Software, are owned by Schedule it Ltd or its suppliers. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other material protected by intellectual property laws.
4. GOVERNMENT END USERS. The Software and documentation are provided with restricted rights. Manufacturer is Schedule it Ltd.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LICENSOR, ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTOR DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO LICENSEE, IN WHICH CASE THE DURATION OF ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS LIMITED TO SIXTY (60) DAYS FROM THE DATE LICENSEE FIRST INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE ON LICENSEE'S COMPUTER; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT LICENSEE'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND LICENSOR'S SOLE OBLIGATION SHALL IN ANY CASE BE THAT LICENSOR WILL, AT ITS OPTION, REPAIR OR REPLACE LICENSEE'S COPY OF THE SOFTWARE, OR TERMINATE THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT AND REFUND AMOUNTS ALREADY PAID THEREFORE BY LICENSEE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH LICENSEE OBTAINED THIS LICENSE, LICENSOR, ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR COMPUTER MALFUNCTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, LOST PROFITS AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE SOFTWARE, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SOFTWARE HOWEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER ARISING UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF LICENSOR, ITS SUPPLIERS DISTRIBUTOR WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR'S, ITS SUPPLIERS' OR DISTRIBUTOR'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO LICENSEE RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SOFTWARE EXCEED FIFTY (50) DOLLARS. LICENSOR, ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE.
LICENSOR, ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE TO LICENSEE FREE OF CHARGE IF LICENSEE DID NOT AGREE TO THE "DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES" AND "LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" PROVISIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT.
7. EXPORT LAW. The Software and related technology are subject to U.K. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree to strictly comply with all such laws and regulations and acknowledge that you have the responsibility to obtain such licenses to export, re-export or import as may be required.
8. TRAINING. Purchased training and training credits must be used within 6 months of the purchase date. Training canceled 2 weeks before the training start date will be charged at 50% of training price. Training canceled 1 week before the training start date will still be charged in full.
9. DATA PROTECTION. To the extent the Licensor processes any personal data on behalf of the Licensee, the Licensor shall:
- (i) ensure that it, its employees, agents and sub-contractors comply with all current and applicable data protection
legislation; (ii) comply with any of the Licensee’s instructions and only process the personal data where necessary to
fulfil this agreement; (iii) take appropriate technical and organisational measures to meet the standards within any
data protection legislation and notify the Licensee of any breaches which occur.
(c)Copyright 1999 - 2011 Schedule it Ltd. All rights reserved. Protected by copyright and licenses restricting use, copying, distribution and decompilation. Copyright 2003 - 2011 Schedule it Ltd, All rights reserved. Protected by copyright and licenses restricting use, copying, distribution and decompilation.
CUSTOMER KNOWLEDGES THAT CUSTOMER HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREES THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND Schedule it Ltd WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND SCHEDULE IT LTD RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE.
The Contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes that may arise out of or in connection with the Contract.
Law of Contract