Schedule it Ltd - Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint
Please contact the support staff that has been dealing with your account, or your primary contact.
These details are emailed to you with your account details. If you wish to address someone else, please contact our Support Manager.
What happens next?
1. If the matter cannot be resolved after a conversation or initial correspondence, a letter will
be sent acknowledging the complaint and enclosing a complaint form. The
complaint can be escalated by completing this form and sending it to the Support Manager.
2. Upon receipt of this form from the client, the complaint will then be investigated. This will
normally involve passing the complaint to on of our Directors, who will review the matter
file and speak to the member of staff who acted.
3. A detailed written reply to the complaint will then be sent to the client, including suggestions
for resolving the matter, within 21 days of receiving the complaint form.
4. If the client remains dissatisfied at this the Managing Director will arrange
for a review of the decision and work with them to identify their continuing concerns.
5. Schedule it Ltd will write to the client within 14 days of receiving any request for a
review, confirming the final position of the complaint together with an explanation.
6. If the complaint remains unresolved, the client has the right to refer their complaint to the
Legal Ombudsman, an independent organisation or legal professionals. Full details are available from them, but it is useful to note
that any complaint should be made within 6 months.